Privilege UK

0 Item
Total: £0000

ORDER WITH US DIRECTLY OVER THE PHONE Call us on 0845 257 0190 Mon - Fri 9.30am - 5pm Sat 9.30am - 5.30pm Sun 10am - 4pm

100% ITALIAN LEATHER & WOOD SOFAS & SUITES MADE TO ORDER & DELIVERED STRAIGHT TO YOUR DOOR

PAY JUST 25% TODAY REMAINING 75% ON DELIVERY

KEEP UPTO DATE WITH OUR PRODUCTS @ PINTEREST

LIKE US Facebook

FOLLOW US Twitter

rosa-italian-leather-suite View Large
rosa-italian-leather-suite
traviata9
traviata5
traviata

Rosa

Price:
£593.00
25% payment payable today, remaining 75% on delivery

Make your selection

Type (see below for measurements)
Leather (see below for leather examples)
Wood (see below for wood examples)

Need help? Contact us today >

Pay 25% today See more info >

Total cost:
£593.00
inc vat
Description

Product Overview


The Rosa Model is available in 9 leather colours and 9 wood colours, you can pick any combination you like and it is available with a bed settee.

Measurements

Traviata Size

All sizes are in CM and are approximate


Leather Examples

Leather

Top Grain
The top grain is an imitation grain that is stamped on top of the dyed hide. The purpose of top-grain grading is to mask imperfections and to give the chair or sofa a uniform look. While many consumers say they want the best leather on their furniture, they don't like the uneven coloring that shows through on natural materials. A top-grain coat is put onto the dyed hide after the real grain is sanded away to provide a smooth surface. While top grains feel stiffer to the touch, they are just as durable, if not more long wearing, as higher-end full-grain coverings.


Split Grain
Like top-grain leather, split leather is heavily treated once the hide has been tanned. The grain is sanded off and the hide is dyed. Split-grain leather comes from the innermost parts of an animal's body, unlike the top grain and full grain that are taken from the sturdy outer layers of hide. Split grain still provides a sturdy material for furniture makers. Most often ,when a product carries the label "genuine leather," it is made from split-leather pieces.

Leather Leather Leather Leather Leather Leather Leather Leather Leather

Wood Examples

Wood

This Model is available in 9 different wood colours.

11 LIGHT CHERRY09 TWO-TON08 WALNUT07 MAHOGANY06 DARK WALNUT05 LIGHT WALNUT04 CHERRY03 LIGHT OAK02 WALNUTBRIAR
Our frames are made of solid wood, which have to meet our rigid standards in terms of dryness to assure resistance and durability. We're one of the few remaining firms that hand finishes its products, giving each and every detail our utmost attention.

Delivery Info

DELIVERY

Delivery is 4 to 6 weeks

Delivery cost £49 anywhere in mainland UK

Delivery cost £99 Northern and Southern Ireland

Our 2 Man Delivery Team will do everything for you

Your leather suite will be handled by one of our experienced 2 man delivery teams.

We will phone you and arrange a suitable delivery day.

We will deliver your leather suite to a room of your choice.

We will unwrap your leather suite and packaging will be removed from your premises.

Please contact our sales team for a price on 0845 257 0190 for delivery's to any of the channel Irelands.


About Us

Privilege UK Ltd is a real company that offers a real service. We sell very good quality leather sofas and suites at very competitive prices and offer a delivery service that actually makes shopping online convenient. This means you won't find our carefully selected range cheaper anywhere else and you won't have to stay at home all day to take delivery. When selecting and comparing leather suites you need to look at the type of leather, the frame construction. You should also consider the delivery service and make sure there is a decent returns policy. we give you 1year warranty on all of our products! The warranty is valid in case of manufacturing defect, not damage from the incorrect use or care of the product.


Privilege UK Ltd sells leather suites for those who prefer the classic style; a style that looks right in any environment from the most refined to the modern and functional. Although the style maybe classical.

We think we are one off the north west largest importers of leather suites and from Buying from us and cutting out the middle men you can save 40% to 60% off high street prices, our company only buy directly from the world's best factory's and pass on the massive savings to yourself.

See all >

Testimonials

  • Absolutely fantastic- Great comms, beautiful sofa, fast delivery and friendly!!
    Briny

  • Brilliant value. Great
    communication. As described,
    delivered as promised, thanks!
    ajengland

  • Suite arrived today and its beautiful, My parent are over the moon THANK YOU!
    Shelley

  • Excellent service,communication and item,a pleasure to do business with
    Griffon

Subscribe to our newsletter

Required

News